People at Novacene
Expertise, authority and talent
People is our number one differentiator. We work with bright, ambitious, and above all, compassionate and caring people.
Hengameh Hajipour, PhD
Hengameh leads the design and development of predictive analytics solutions. She works across the data processing pipeline from pre-processing to ML model development, model evaluation, and refinement. Hengameh’s contributions include the development of classification and regression models using both neural networks and statistical methods.
Hengameh’s command of the Python language, computational math, statistics, and how to apply the scientific method to data using algorithms enable her to stay focused on optimizing models to achieve the greatest accuracy and value for clients. Hengameh also has experience working with databases, enabling her to build pipelines adapted to a variety of data sources.
Hengameh received her PhD in Materials Engineering from Tarbiat Modares University in Tehran. She was a visiting scholar in the Department of Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering in University of Waterloo, Canada.
- Data Analysis with Python, IBM, Coursera
- Data Visualization with Python, IBM, Coursera
- Databases and SQL for Data Science with Python, IBM, Coursera
- Machine Learning with Python, IBM, Coursera
- Machine Learning Overview, Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN) Academy
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development, IBM, Coursera