NovaceneAI is looking for a data scientist to join its engineering team. As a Data Scientist you will perform data engineering, modelling, and business analysis tasks. Your skills will complement those of people who deploy models and build software infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has an advanced degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, or related field; or comparable practical experience.
You have demonstrable experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Data pre-processing, cleanup, and preparation for machine learning (ML) pipelines
- Developing a variety of ML models
- Analyzing data and model performance using visualizations and evaluation metrics
- Integrating ML models into data pipelines and web applications
- Writing documentation and descriptions of your work
- Communicating with clients directly
You have worked with some or all of the following technologies:
- Jupyter notebooks or similar tools
- Packages including numpy, pandas and scikit-learn
- Python, Django or Flask, and React (or comparable front-end frameworks)
- MySql or other databases
- Experience using cloud service providers is considered an important asset
As a data scientist, you will:
- Help clients uncover value-creation opportunities based on their existing data
- Research and recommend the best approach to solving a challenge
- Explore and prepare data for ML-related activities
- Build models and evaluate their performance
- Write client-ready reports, present your reports and provide recommendations
How to Apply:
Send your resume, link to your work (e.g. GitHub account) and a brief cover letter.