NovaceneAI is looking for a software engineer with expertise in Natural Language Processing / Understanding (NLP/NLU).
The ideal candidate has an advanced degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or related field; or comparable practical experience.
You have demonstrable experience in some or all of the following areas
- Programming chatbots, performing semantic analysis, natural language processing, natural language understanding, speech recognition, text-to-speech, rule-based pattern matching
- Implementing ML pipelines involving one or more NLP/NLU components
You have worked with some or all of the following technologies:
- SpaCy, NLTK, Scikit-Learn, etc.
- Cloud-based NLP/NLU services
- Python, Django and/or Flask
As a software engineer with deep understanding of NLP/NLU, you will
- Identify working solutions to product requirements related to language processing
- Support business development efforts by participating in strategic meetings, contributing to presentations, documentation, and participating in technology demos
- Develop functional products and solutions
How to Apply:
Send your resume, link to your work (e.g. GitHub account) and optionally, a brief explanation of why you would want to work at NovaceneAI.