NovaceneAI is looking for a software engineer with expertise in Natural Language Processing.
The ideal candidate has an advanced degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or related field; or comparable practical experience.
You have demonstrable experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Solving common NLP problems including clustering, topic modelling, etc.
- Building NLP pipelines involving data cleansing and feature engineering
- Implementing pipelines involving one or more NLP/NLU components
- Developing models with ML and deep learning algorithms
- Implementing faceted search tools
You have worked with some or all of the following technologies:
- SpaCy, NLTK, and comparable libraries
- Python, Django and/or Flask
- Linux and/or working with cloud services like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Github and Docker
As an NLP engineer, you will:
- Identify working solutions to requirements involving to natural language processing
- Support business development efforts by participating in strategic meetings, contributing to presentations, documentation, and participating in technology demos
- Develop functional products and solutions
How to Apply:
Send your resume, link to your work (e.g. GitHub account) and optionally, a brief explanation of why you would want to work at NovaceneAI.