NovaceneAI is looking for a Quantum Computing Specialist to join its engineering team. As a quantum computing specialist, you will help shape the quantum computing technology roadmap at Novacene and work with colleagues from the engineering team to implement quantum computing algorithms.
You will split your work between basic and applied research projects. You will be encouraged to experiment and discover new ways of addressing challenges through a quantum computing lens. If you are passionate about quantum computing, AI and ML, this position is just for you!
The ideal candidate lives in Canada.
Experience and responsibilities
You have demonstrable experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Developing quantum computing algorithms
- Programming using quantum computing languages such as Qiskit, Pennylane, Cirq, etc.
- Working with machine learning and AI will be considered an asset
- Assisting in the writing of proposals and grant applications
- Developing strong relationships with academia, industry and government partners
Advanced degree in Physics, Computer Science, Math, or related field.
How to Apply:
Send your resume, link to your work (e.g. GitHub account) and a brief cover letter.