NovaceneAI is looking for a Software Engineer to join the company in a casual basis.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; or comparable practical experience.
- Experience building scalable web applications using modern development frameworks
- Solid understanding of a wide range of technologies including but not limited to DevOps tools, modern programming languages and databases
You have worked with some or all of the following technologies:
- Python, Django and/or Flask
- ReactJS, Vue, or similar frameworks
- Linux and DevOps
- TensorFlow, SpaCy, Scikit-Learn, etc.
- Cloud-based AI/ML services (e.g. Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Google Cloud, IBM Watson, etc.)
As a Software Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Build new applications writing high quality code
- Develop solutions based on technical requirements
- Use your experience and expertise to make the right technology approach choices
How to Apply:
Send your resume, link to your work (e.g. GitHub account) and optionally, a brief explanation of why you would want to work at NovaceneAI.